The last I left off, we were back to showing our house, I was talking about my ongoing, widespread pain, and I was well, just a SAHM doing the same old things day in and day out! We are about one day away from being in contract again. Thank god. We had to agree on an even lower price, one that truly is our bottom line.
The inspections were done and the buyer is pushing for contracts. If any credits or price adjustments start coming up, we’re just not going to end up selling our house. We can’t go through another contract falling through and frankly, we don’t want to keep paying the attorney. We are doing one last repeat showing as a backup on Thursday (from 7-8 frickin’ PM–really people?) and we are just taking it day by day again, hoping things work out.
Mike and I are talking about where we’ll live after we sell and I don’t think we’ve ever been so confused. One month we are certain we will be at one place, then the next month we are convinced on another. I know wherever we end up, it will work out. It’s just difficult when more than one situation will work for us. It’s not just black and white, otherwise, it would be an easy decision. Moving on.